Social Icons

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Freshkon Colour Fusion Misty Grey Review

Hi All~~

I have just recieved a order of a few Freshkon Colours lenses, I ordered Freshkon Fusion Misty Grey, Groovy Green, Freshkon Alluring Eyes Winsome Brown and Mystical Black. 

Today I tried out the Misty Grey and took some pictures. 

I ordered my lens from www.bestcontacts.ca (Since it's the only Canadian site I found that sell Freshkon, I gave it a try.They are $22.99 per box and $19.99 if you order 4 or more.) 

Data: 
Diameter:            
Lenses per Package:
14.2mm
2
Recommended Replacement:Monthly Disposable
Product Category:Freshkon
Wearing Schedule:Daily Wear
Material, Water Content:55% water

Design: 4/5 I love the design and look of this pair, although it is kind of darker on the eye than grey and looked more like hazel because of the yellow ring in the middle. 

Comfort: 4.5/5 I have very sensitive and dry eyes. It is definitely comfortable compare to most of other colour lenses, but not absolutely amazing compared to its Alluring Eyes series. I wear it for about 8 hours and it started to dry around end of the day, I think it might last longer for others. 

Enlargement: 3/5 almost no enlargement these are 14.2 mm

So here are some photos, sorry for the bad photo quality. Took it with my phone on a rainy day.


In contact lens
Without flash
With flash

Instagram effect 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cayumi,

    Thanks for your encouraging comments, I have purchased from contactlensxchange before and will definitely try again some times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any updates on colored lenses or brands you prefer? I have dry and sensitive eyes also. Have only tried Freshkon so far. Are there other websites you now purchase from? Thanks for your postings!

    ReplyDelete