Social Icons

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Freshkon Colour Fusion Groovy Green Review

Freshkon Color Fusion Groovy Green



Hi All, 

I have received the Groovy Green for a couple months and haven't had chance to try them. I finally got a chance to try it yesterday and they look great. It is natural and nice looking, because it is 14.2 mm it does not enlarge the eye that much, but to me, it was already pretty good. 

Some Basic Data first: 

Diameter:        
Lenses per Package:
14.2mm
2
Recommended Replacement:Monthly Disposable
Product Category:Freshkon
Wearing Schedule:Daily Wear
Material, Water Content:55% water

And here is the review: 
Design: 3.5/5  The design is not very dramatic and it is kind of dark on my dark eyes, it looked quite natural. I did not like the yellow ring in the middle that much. I think I might have liked the GEO  tri color green more. 

Comfort: 4.5/5 I have very sensitive and dry eyes. It is definitely comfortable compare to most of other colour lenses.  I wear it for about 8 hours and it started to dry around end of the day, I think it might last longer for others. 

Enlargement: 3/5 almost no enlargement these are 14.2 mm

Pictures:



Indoor Lighting                                                              in good lighting (similar to outdoor)

Close up
                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !
    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.
    Enjoy and stay pretty : )
    Makiyo

    ReplyDelete