Social Icons

Monday, October 21, 2013

G&G Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Turquoise Review

G&G Puffy 3 Tone Turquoise

I was very excited to try out the puffy 3 tone turquoise. I am a big fan of the turquoise and aqua colours. The puffy 3 tone is a great series with comfortable wears. I ordered these from Candylens 

The bottle cap says "sky", which confused me a lot.  



confusing label
What it looks like in bottle
Dueba Shinny Turquoise in lens case

G&G Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Turquoise: How the lens looks
natural eye color
not sure why I look kind of evil in the picture
With contacts
yeah, I think I am a little cross-eyed...
Close up


Ratings~
Design: ✩✩ 3.5/5 Colour is not as bright as I thought, somehow I imagined these to be much more vibrant. 

Comfort  5/5 AMAZING! Same as the Puffy Brown. I can't even feel them in my eyes. 

Enlargement  5/5 These are 14.5 mm, give you great enlargement without making your eyes look freaky. I have relatively small eyes, so these are great size for me. My clear contacts are 13.8 mm and my usual circle lens are 14.2 mm. 


Vision    5/5 Clear vision, no problem with seeing at all. It does not move when I look away, they stay in perfect position. No blurs. 

Overall  ✩ 4/5 I give these 4 stars because of the comfort level, naturalness of the design, and its clear vision. Minus one star because of they are not as vibrant as I thought. But this would be a great pair for an enlarging natural look. It is opaque enough to let people see that you have a different eye colour.  


No comments:

Post a Comment