Social Icons

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Freshkon Alluring Eyes Mystical Black

Hello~~

I got this pair of Mystical Black for quite a while now, this is the second time I order these lens, I loved them the first time because it was very comfortable and really brightened my eyes. I was wearing them on my birthday and did not purposely took photos for the review, so they might not be as good. This pretty much just a photo of me wearing the lens.

I did not put on mascara or much make up for the day.


So here are the reviews
Design:  4/5 Very natural black colour, makes my eye slightly brighter, darker. If you are looking for something with dramatic effects, this will not work for you. 

Comfort  5/5 AMAZING! The lens is very thin, you can't even feel it. The water content is great and it last for a very long time. I have really sensitive and dry eyes, so these are perfect for my daily wear. It is not as good as my clear ones though. 

Enlargement 
 3/5 This does give my eye enlargement by a little bit, keep in mind that they are 14.2 mm. Not 14.5 mm or 15mm. So, if you are going for a very natural look, these are great.  

Overall   4/5 I give these 4 stars because of the comfort level and naturalness. 

Total Randomness:
* Do you think I look different in all my pictures? Sometimes I look at these pictures and think they are not the same person...My friends say that I look different in all my pictures...weird, huh? 




No comments:

Post a Comment