Social Icons

Friday, October 25, 2013

Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue

Vassen Rainbow Grayish BlueHello!

I finally got some time to take pictures of my new circle lens from Candylens.

There is a review of Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue. I always wanted a pair of light grey lens. The colour looked great. I was worried that it may look weird close up because they looked so fake. However, from distance, the contacts looked wonderful, and I am really happy with the purchase.

Some basic information about the lens:
Brand:Vassen
Disposal: Yearly
Water Content: 38%
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6



Vassen rainbow gray

Vassen Bottle
Vassen Rainbow Grayish Blue in Bottle
Vassen Rainbow Gray in Lens Case
Rainbow Gray in my hand (inside colour)
Rainbow Gray from a little further away

Vassen Rainbow Grayish Blue: a closer look
Vassen Rainbow Grayish Blue: Close up
My lite Halloween look with it. 

Ratings~

Design:  3.5/5  There are a little unnatural looking when you look very close. But from distance, they are very legit gray contacts and opaque. I like the design, but do not love them. The black rings are quite visible, but not in a bad way. 

Comfort  5/5 Very good! You can't feel them at all. I am very surprised by how comfortable these are (I have heard mostly good reviews on comfortableness about Vassen brand, glad they are correct!). I have really sensitive and dry eyes, so these are great. Haven't tried to wear them for a long period yet. So cannot give my word on how long these will last yet.  

Enlargement  5/5 These are 14.5 mm, give you decent enlargement without making your eyes look freaky. I have relatively small eyes, so these are great size for me. My clear contacts are 13.8 mm and my usual circle lens are 14.2 mm. 

Vision    5/5 Clear vision, no problem with seeing at all. It does not move when I look away, they stay in perfect position. No blurs. 

Overall   4/5 I give these 4 stars because of the comfort level and its enlargement. It lost one star because they do look kind of fake when you look at them close up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment