Social Icons

Thursday, October 31, 2013

i.Fairy Ruby Red Circle Lens Review

i.Fairy Ruby Red Circle Lens Review

Hello! I bought the lens for Halloween and quite surprised about how comfy and bright they are. These lens are really red. These ones have a black ring outside. Got them for $21.95 from Candylens
Some basics:
Diameter:
14.5mm
Water Content:
42%
Base Curve:
8.6mm
Replacement Period:
12 months



Design: ☆ 

The design of these lens are nice bright red colour, with a black ring on the outside. I love the intensity of these lens, they are definately not natural colour. (Well, if you are thinking about getting a pair of red lens, the chances are that you don't want natural colour!)

Comfort  
Extremely comfortable! Wear these for 6+ hours and still felt alright. 

Enlargement☆ 
These are 14.5 mm, the enlargement was big enough for me, but my eyes are on the small side. 



Check out my Halloween Black Nail Polish article. 








No comments:

Post a Comment