Social Icons

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Casual Black Nail Color for Halloween

Casual Shinny Black Nail Colour for Halloween

The Halloween is coming in two days, I am just as excited as a little kid. I used to feel Halloween is boring and was never a party person, but this year, something in the air make me feel spooky and fun.


Casual Black Nail Colour for Halloween
Casual Black Nail Colour for Halloween

What did I use? 

COVERGIRL outlast glosstinis color: black heat (Base coat) 

Coverage: ★★☆☆☆
I needed to apply 2-3 coats to get nails covered. So really low coverage, the instruction also tells you to apply 2-3 coats. So I am not too surprised.


Application: ★☆☆☆☆

Really hard to apply not smooth and it was a little chunky, feels like an old nail polish passed expiration date.


Color /design: ★★★★☆
Color is not bad, the black heat color ended up a deep black with small golden sparkles. Although it is more black than shine. So that's why I topped it with a sparkle coat.


Hardness: ★★☆☆☆
It was kind of a soft coat, I was afraid that it was going to be easily peeled off.


Sally Hansen, GEM crush # 03 big money (Top coat)

from Pinterest (What Gem Crush big money looks like) 


This review is for Gem crush big money to be used alone. 

Application: ★★★★☆ 
Really easy to apply. Quite smooth (Not as smooth as OPI, of course).

Color /design: ★★★★☆ 
Love the color, one of my favourite from last year. It is a beautiful colour for winter holiday.

Hardness: ★★★★★
It gives a very hard coat. One thing to know is that it is very hard to come off. It took me so much time to clear it out.

As a top coat, it is excellent, because it gave me a really hard coat that prevent chipping. I love the sparkles. I only did one coat of it. 

Coverage: ★★★☆☆ 

I needed to apply 2-3 coats to get the effects in the picture, but that's what all sparkles, shinning nail polishes are like. So no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment