Social Icons

Monday, August 12, 2013

Sato Q10 Collagen Drink Review

Hi Everyone!

This is my first beauty review on this blog. About 10 days ago, my mom went to T& T Supermarket and Sato Q10 Collagen drink was doing a promotion, selling for $22 or something. Now it back to $32 original price.  It comes in a box (exactly like the picture below), each bottle contains 30 ml and a total of 10 bottles in each package. My mom heard that it can dramatically brighten your face colour and reduce fine lines. So she decide to get it for me and her to try. 


Here is a list of ingredients 
  • Coenzyme Q10 (15mg)
  • Collagen (500mg)
  • Royal Jelly
  • Amino Acid
  • Vitamin B2 and B6
  • Fruity Apply Lemon Flavour

So... Did it really work?

I can't really affirmatively say "yes," but after a few days of trying, I felt my skin has been smoother and my face colour has been brighter. I cannot tell it was solely the work of this drink or my improved daily eating habit (with three meals all on time), but I think my body did absorb the supplement and it worked. 

Some people say that they would have break-outs when drinking collagen, I did not experience any of it for the first 5 days, I later head a few break-outs on my forehead, so I stopped drinking it for a while. 

So here is the star ratings: 

Taste:  5/5  It give a nice fruity taste, just like drinking a grape juice. I heard it is same for all this kind of drinks. 

Brightening Effect:  4.5/5 I felt my skin has been brighter than before, especially I was under the sun for the past few days and my face was darker than usual. I think after drinking it, my face show great improvement in colour. It was brighter. My mom also felt the same. 

Anti-Aging Effect:  ✩ 2/5 I don't know, I don't see a lot of great sign of anti-aging. My fine lines and dark circles under my eyes are still the same or visible. However, my mom says it did help a little for her. 

Moisturizing Effect:  ✩ 3.5/5 I think my face is smoother and more moisturized, although not wowing effect. 

So will I get it again? 
Maybe after a few months, I might want to try again. For now, I am kind of satisfied with the results and happy with my face. LOL. 


What do you think? Are you willing to try it? 




2 comments:

  1. At Tnt now and see on sale for $25.99 now as due to expire in June. Regular $31.99. Am 55 with fine forehead lines and wish to treat. Do you or your mom have additional comments to say on this product? Or do you recommend other brightening products and wrinkle care products? Thanks, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the review !
    The shop by me has it at $3.99 ea
    I will still try it .

    ReplyDelete